Decathlon wants to offer a unique experience for each sport user. To do it we need to know/recognize our sport user: his habits, his wishes, his practices…
We must offer him personalized services.
Data is key.
To associate all his data to a unique sport user, it has to exist an identification and a unique entry point common to all the services :
That’s the role of Decathlon Login
Link to the Terms & Services
How to Implement ?
Authorization Code Flow
The algorithm returns an authorization code and then retrieves tokens:
- tokens are returned only through the token interface
- the recovery of an access token is done in two steps:
- a code is returned by the authorization interface
- this code is sent by the client to the token interface
- applies very well to mobile, web and back-end applications
Most implemented algorithm.
The algorithm directly returns the tokens.
- tokens are returned directly by the authorization interface
- there is no notion of Refresh Token
- long-lived tokens are not allowed